Friday, February 11, 2011

PD minimum day

The end of a long day and week... We met in the library.

Kathy started by talking about the modernization meeting. Alternate plans are being considered and she thanked all who attended.

We then heard about safety issues for our students and appropriate behavior. Safety first!!! These issues will be addressed with students next week at discipline, I mean positive behavior talks.

With additional changes being made in the master, Ms. Glazener has been displaced. :( She will be available to sub and will be working on that credential!

IDEC is starting so there will a couple new students.

Monday for the start of the semester we need to take roll on paper rosters and online. Keep accurate attendance.

We then were dismissed to help out with the eighth grade dance or to work in our rooms and enhance our learning environments.

Posted via Nakada's new phone... no, I wasn't texting during the meeting, I was taking notes and blogging!

4 comments:

  1. I love the new background. And what a great picture. Once the blogs for my science classes are up and running (Monday if my voice returns), I will give you the URL so that this blog can follow those blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Heather. Glad you like the new background. Can't wait to see your class blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog looks great. I'd love to blog one of the PDs but I need a big keyboard. One day a grad requirement will be proficient in texting. I'm not there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good summary of the PD Noriko. On my desktop at home the font looks blotchy and makes reading more difficult.

    Nice photo of Michele's neck.

    GO VNHS!

    ReplyDelete